Chemical Water Treatment
A proper water treatment program is an essential part of keeping your hydronic or process system running smoothly.
Avoiding equipment breakdowns, costly repairs, lost production time and wasted energy is high on the list of every business. The correct chemical treatment program will stop corrosion, deposition and fouling helping you achieve the goal of high efficiency from your system.
Our Chemical Water Treatment services include:
- Cooling Towers
- Closed Loop Systems
- Glycol Systems / Glycol Analysis
- Maintenance Contracts
- Water Softeners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Side Stream Filtration
- Chemical Pumps, Feeders & Controllers
- Test Kits / Supplies
- Water Testing and Analysis
- Lab Services
- Off Site Monitoring
- Our chemical technicians have a mechanical background, so they know how the entire system should operate. If they see service needs, they can address them themselves—or they can contact an even more qualified technician from Brecke—who can get things fixed so the customer can be up and running properly and quickly. At the very least: The customer is made aware of the problem so they can address it in a timely manner.
- We are the only Mechanical Contractor in our area to have a water treatment department.
- This knowledge and experience gives the customer one company to call for all of their needs!
- We deliver chemical on an “as needed basis” so the customer doesn’t have to store large amounts of chemicals on site.
- Our crystal product offer a safer, more compact option that saves you money in packaging, shipping and storage.
Who is the product for?
Any facility that uses water for heating and cooling, and heat transfer purposes, including:
- Industrial plants
- Commercial buildings
- Office buildings
- Manufacturing plants
- Ice arenas
- Lumber mills
- Laundry services
- Tank washes
- Grocery stores
- Food / dairy plants
- Multi-tenant housing / senior / assisted living