Design Build / Project Management
We provide complete construction services for all mechanical systems.
We work to get a complete understanding of the dynamics of your operations and expectations so we can provide cost effective solutions that meet all of your mechanical needs.
With a comprehensive understanding of the project scope and schedule, we constantly interact with suppliers, wholesalers, subcontractors, on-site personal and other trades so we can schedule resources and materials to meet project requirements.
By utilizing AutoCAD and MS Office software, we can quickly plot and/or scan documents so we can keep project communications timely and up to date.
Our Design Build and Project Management services include:
Construction Services / Design Build
We use our extensive knowledge and expertise to design and plan projects that meet or exceed your expectations, while maintaining high quality standards at an affordable cost.
We utilize Building Information Modeling (BIM) to view potential clashes and eliminate problems before construction begins, which reduces costs and shortens the project schedule.
We can be your single source resource for design build projects. Whether it’s mechanical systems for new construction or working with you to solve a problem in an existing building or facility, we bring our years of experience and knowledge to every project.
We continually look for value engineering items that are mutually beneficial. It’s in the best of interest of both parties to share the savings. We have great working relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and other contractors, which means we can partner with them to solve even the most challenging projects.
Here are a few projects we’ve worked on:
- Principal Financial Building
- Great America Building
- Kinze Corporate Office
- Hiawatha Care Facility
- Cedar Hills Church
- Weitz Company
- Parks and Schmidt Orthodontics
- College Community Schools
- Pizza Ranch
- Zion Lutheran Church
- Linn-Mar Community Schools
- Amana Refrigeration
- St. Pius Early Learning Center
- Sindt Implement
- La James College
- Brosh Chapel
General projects we work on:
- Office Buildings
- Medical Buildings and Offices
- Care Facilities
- Educational Buildings and Facilities
- Dental Offices
Submit your projects of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or to one of our Project Coordinators:
Budgets are at the core of every project we do. Our experienced estimating team and staff work together to gain a clear understanding of your needs and requirements.
- We use an Integrated Design Process to establish accurate, detailed budgets and maintain them.
- We develop a detailed Project Scope in order to maintain agreed upon budgets and schedules, which improves quality and speeds up the project over all.
- The Labor Estimating Guide from the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is also utilized in the pre-construction and construction phases of projects.
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) helps us develop detailed material take-offs, summaries and accurate estimates.
We have two in-house designers with extensive CAD knowledge and years of experience in the mechanical contracting industry.
Some of the software we utilize:
- Autodesk Design Software
- AutoCAD MEP
- Autodesk Revit
- BIM Projects and Collision Management
- East Coast Pipe Design
- Trimble Total Station
- 8 years of AutoCAD 3D design
- 6 years of military service
- East Coast Pipe Design experience
- Associates degree in Architectural Technologies
- BIM Coordination experience
- Navisworks experience
- Revit experience
Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Services
We’re Certified Welding Inspectors, so you know you’re getting the highest level of skill and quality workmanship when you work with us.
Our clients send us all over the world to complete projects that need to be done right. We’re based in the the heartland of America, but we go wherever we need to go to get work done—from Puerto Rico, to India, to China!
Contact Mike Ehlert at (319) 396-7055 or 1-800-728-7055 to discuss construction services for your mechanical systems.