Experienced, certified excavation for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal projects.
Many companies offer excavation services, but when it comes to taking care of your project, make sure you work with an experienced company like Brecke. Because when it comes to excavation, safety is key. We have the experience and knowledge it takes to protect the people working on the project and the property we’re working on—whether it’s residential, commercial, industrial or municipal.
Our Excavation services include:
- Water Service & Mains
- Sewer Service & Mains
- Concrete Repair
- Demolition (e.g., Buildings, parking lots, underground utilities)
- Contaminated Soils Excavation and Disposal
- Thawing Frozen Water Lines
- All of our workers are OSHA® 10 hour certified and our supervisors are OSHA® 30 hour certified.
- We’re trained in Confined Space Entry.
- We have several HAZMAT certified workers.
- We also have a HAZ Whopper who is certified for excavation and disposal of contaminated soils.
We do Residential work, too!
At Brecke, we do a lot of big civil, commercial and industrial projects, but our excavation division does a lot of residential work, too. So don’t be afraid to call if you need work done at home!
The same highly trained and experienced workers who do the big jobs can help you out, too. Plus, they’re used to preserving and protecting expensive buildings and equipment, so they’ll be sure to take care of your property, too!
24 Hour Emergency Service, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year. Call 1-800-728-7055.
If you need emergency excavation service, call us immediately and we’ll get there as quickly as possible.